musicmom Headline Animator

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tomorrow Never Comes

How does it make you feel when you Get told over, and over again; I will do the dishes tomorrow morning?. I can tell you how I feel; let's just say: no tickling or funny faces is going to put me in a good mood!! Period!! Coroporation is!! And yes, I am talking about my husband. When he says' leave them, I will get them after dinner. That never comes! Night time comes, he comes off with his favoite line ever! I will get them tomorrow. Arrrrgh!! That ticks me off to no end! When he was working at his other job; during the week, I was doing the dishes, and of course; pluse taking care of everything! But, all I hear is I will do them tomorrow.... Tomorrow Never Comes!! Well, you know saying', when moms not happy; nobodys happy! Except; in this case, it should go like this: When Wife not Happy, husband won't be happy either! I love my husband, but I don't like what he is doing. With my health the way it is: I don't need the stress at all! He knows exactly what he is doing! Well, have a good one! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment