musicmom Headline Animator

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Living My Life

Well, as you already know by now; I have infammatory breast cancer. Here is what I have been doing since the last time I blogged; living my life! I have been praying harder,doing my usual activities, going to church, & taking care of myself, and my kids! I am greatful to God for everyday that I'm here. It could have been worse! I could have never found out at all. So, for that, I am extremaly greatful!!! God is good!! God had a hand in everything that has been getting done for me, and my family. God is great!!! My husband has a job! And, he is awsome!!! I am still here! Grant it, I still have days when I'm down. Days when I hear a certain song on the radio, or something on television, that makes me cry a little. I try hard to hide it in front of my family, it's not easy, sometimes I manage to pull it off, somtimes, I have to go back to my room to get all out of my system. It's all about being human! Nothing wrong with that. With God's help, and everyone praying for me! It's all good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment