musicmom Headline Animator

Monday, June 13, 2011

Life!

Hello everyone!! How's it going sofar?! Not too bad on this side of the fence. Well, the kids are on their summer break, doesn't bother me; I get to sleep in a little!! At least until 8 or 9 in the morning. He! My husband woke me up before 8 this morning, the nerve!! The reason; so I can take my medication. I take mine a little bit after, like around 8:30, or 9. So no; I wasn't a happy camper this morning! I'm usually not this crabby, well... maybe it's because I'm getting older, or it's the medication, the shots to shut down my overies,or the infusion for my bones: or all of the above!!! Whatever it is, he's going to have to bear with me on my crabbiness. He! He! God Love him for making sure I took my medecine though. Even though, I do a pretty good job of taking it with no reminders. He was being helpful, I give him credit for that! He is doing an awsome job lately, with doing his job search online like he's supossed to, and he going to his Ged classes! And, on top of that; he's doing his best at being a good husband and father. It's not easy; I know he has a lot on his mind right now. I keep praying for him, because of that! I pray for him to have a good day, and I pray for him to get a job too. We are having  money problems right now, but we are working on it! Doing our best to keep the rent paid down, paying the rest of our bills, and keeping food on the table I know the Bridge Card is only temporary; but until my husband gets a job, we're still using it.Things will get better eventually, I have faith that it will happen in due time! Well, that is all! have a good one, and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment