musicmom Headline Animator

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good Sunday Morning!!!

Ah yes!! It's another typical Sunday;it is almost like any typical weekday around here. Getting the kids moving in the morning; it can be a challenge at times. Only, during the week for some reason; it seems to run a little more smoother! Why it is harder on a Sunday?! Hmmm; I could say why, but; I'm already running just a tad bit behind as it is. Besides, I'm just passing time, he, he! No..., I'm not always organized. Does that mean I'm a really bad mom? To most people, no offense, I know a few who live in the dark ages! Who would expect me to have it all together. Well, news flash, it's not all that perfect. Not everyone lives in a glass house! It's going to be unorganized, not going to be on time, might have to hurry it up to get to church. I know, I need to work on that a little better than what I'm doing. But, at least I'm working on it. Well, I would like to go on, but the bathroom is free. So, have a good one everybody!! God Bless!! Peace.....

No comments:

Post a Comment