musicmom Headline Animator

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Awsome!!

Well, today I had my visit with my doctor, in between the blood work and the chemo. All is very good!! The chemo is working people; the chemo is working!! Amen!!! I am so thanking God for this, I couldn't be more happy to hear something like that. And yes, unlike the last visit, when my blood count was too low for me too get my treatment, today was a good day. My protien and calcium is good also. Can't complain. Grant it, I'm not always thrilled about going. Who is? But I know that I'm not the only one. I get a break on my Birthday though. Three weeks on one week off. And I know I'm going to like that day for sure. Well, good bye to the thirties!! The forties are coming! I don't mind telling my age. It's just a number, and you're only as old as you feel! Well that is all folks! God Bless, and have a good one! Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment