musicmom Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Not Really Sure!

I guess some people have a truly beautiful and meaningful life. Others; umm... well, not so much. Not too sure about people who really have it made. I don't think that they are truly happy. But then again; maybe they do have it all! The beautiful, meaningful part included. You don't for sure, unless you knew this person or, persons before they hit the big time. Some just lose sight, and let it go to their head. Some still haven't forgotten where they came from, and are still the most beautiful persons they once were when they first started! Don't mind me, I'm just ramboling on; just about anything I guess. Getting a little frusterated too! Keep checking my Adsense page to see if I earned anything from my blogging yet.$ 0.01. And been like that since last month. Well, at least it went up a little bit. Better be careful and not spend it all in one place. He! He! I started doing this blogging since last September, it took me a few months to figure out how to earn money doing this! I read some stuff. But, I just would like too read about the things I need to know without a whole bunch of information! Is it because maybe that I have too many ads? I haven't done any deleting or rearanging in a while. It's been a couple of months since I done that. I don't mean to sound like a whiner or a b word. I just would like for once to make a little extra money, and I haven't seem to be getting no where! Do my blogs need some work done? please let me know! Thank you, God Bless!! And have good one! Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment