musicmom Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Classic T.V./Melrose Place?!

You guesed it, I was watching a classic episode of Melrose Place; the very begining,when it first started! I can't help it, it takes me back to when I first started watching it. Man, it's like I'm watching it again for the first time!! I can't believe this a classic show! OMG! 20 years!! Istill can't believe it that it has been that long ago! I was in my early 20's back then, just like the charactors in the program; so wow! For some reason now, I'm getting that nastaluga like feeling when this program all over again. Hey, I'm not acting childish; it's just once in a while I come back to my santurary, go on the computer, and their it is. Along with some new shows too. One of them being the Big Bang Theory; love it!! It's hilarious! Yes, I like a little me time when I can get it! Nothing wrong that is there?! There is nothing wrong with finding time in your daily routine, for yourself; or like the saying goes, when mommy's not happy; nobody's happy. Everyone needs that time to recuperate; to get back on track; and if that means watching a classic episode of Melrose Place, so be it people! I still can't get over the fact that it's a classic! It blows my mind!!! 1990's doesn't seem like that long ago!!! Wow!! Well, that is all everyone. God Bless, and have a good one!! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment