musicmom Headline Animator

Monday, April 18, 2011

Kids Home for Easter Break!!!!!

Help, my kids think they're on vacation!! Oh nooo!!! Just kidding; it's not so bad, I actually enjoy sleeping in! 'til' 8 or 8:30am.Help.... they're driving me nuts!! I'm not getting much done on my blogging. Listening to some good ole "80"s music. And my youngest son just said, that I'm an old lady, and is laughing his little head off! go figure lol!!! He is still calling me old!!! My oldest is asking me: why are they playing "50"s music on an "80"s station; it was a Beatles Remix!! "50"s?! I corrected him on that one.'60's kiddo lol!! Kids; gotta love 'em'!! I won't give them up for anyone here on earth as long as I'm alive!! They are my little blessings from our God in heaven! And yes he made sure that they got here! Couldn't imajain life without them. and yes, they are gonna drive me crazy every now and then; but that's just the way it goes! You still love them no matter what!! Just yesterday my youngest was reading his little Bible; out Loud! He usually don't like to read any book really loud, just quietly to me or his dad. But yesterday, he read the Bible out loud!! My oldest was like; mom, listen! I was so happy to hear him read something from the bible! I can't help it! I let him know how proud I was of him too. Of course, he closed it when I asked hm which chapter he read! His response; I don't know! He read a little something to me today from 1st Corithians!Well, that is all for right now! Gonna check out the other blogs I'm following. God Bless, and have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment