musicmom Headline Animator

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yay!!! My husband might have a Job I Hope?!

Yes, you heard right everyone; hopefully my husband will get a job. He's supposed to hear something in a couple of days. Until then,tomorrow he is going to a GED class! Cool! That will get him out of my hair for a while,lol! No offense to all the men out there; but, you do drive us nuts! After a while it only takes minutes to drive us crazy! Am I right ladies? Anyone out there know what I'm talking about?! Hey; I love my husband, it's just that now; more than ever he needs to be out of the house! I want to be able to miss him when he's at work, or at school! He doesn't give me a chance to do so; Brat!! What a goof! Well, I don't have much more to say, right now, and it's late night or early morning, whatever you want to call it! Anyway, have to get up bright and early to get my kids up! Okay, bye for now people! God Bless! And Peace to all mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment