musicmom Headline Animator

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Phew; What A Day (These Last Couple Days)!!

Hello everyone how's it going?! I'm alright. It could be better, it could be worse. The best news that I have just heard yesterday by my husband is this: Well, guess what; I'm officially hired!! If I could do flips, I would have done one or two.
But; I don't, so I just replied buy saying; AWSOME!!! I know it's been a while, so I will fill you in on what's been going on these past two or three, or four weeks. Just a few days after the fourth of July; my husband was working for a recyceling plant through a temp service. He worked there for a few days after that when he recieved a call from his former boss from 11, 12 , or 13 years ago at Firestone in Livonia. Idid get the impression at first that he had gotten hired at first. He was helping getting the place looking nice and all, and he did get paid for it too, yesterday! And yesterday is when I found out the really awsome news! His uniforms come in this Thursday. Phew!! Thank you God!! Thanks to all of you who prayed for us!! Never lose faith in God, he is so awsome indeed!! I'm still praying for my health, and anyone who is going through this type of cancer; or any type of cancer, or any other health issues,even finacial issues. I'm praying you too!! W're all going through some hard times, please don't give up,stay possitive, and strong! Don't lose faith!! Well, that is all for now, please check out two of my videos that I posted today on my blogger page. I'm filling you in on my appointment that I had two days ago, I'm explaining the results of my tests that were done, and about my husbands job too! Thank you everyone! Have a good one, and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment